Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bringing out the big guns yet again!

I really dislike writing the difficult parts of parenting our children, but Ashton continues to show how willful he can be.  The last few weeks have just been exhausting.  He has been challenging and downright defiant.  Daddy and I have had enough.  On Saturday when I put him in time out, he got angry and in defiance peed all over his room.  Needless to say he had to clean it up!  Sunday while in his room for nap/quiet time, he threw his toys and books all over the place.  Needless to say we removed everything from his room.  He is having to earn back his toys and his lovey pokey by showing good listening behaviors.  So far he has done okay, but I am not 100% sure he realizes we mean business!  Here's to praying this is just a phase!

In other news, Daddy came down to the beach with us for a day and I snapped this pic!  Definitely one of my all time favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment