Saturday, December 30, 2017

Big Changes ahead!

As we close out the year Ashton has some big changes ahead.  This week we informed him that he is going to attend school with me at Lisbon Elementary.  I am both excited and nervous!  I hope for him it is an excellent experience, as I believe that Lisbon has every resource he needs to be successful in school.  I am sad to be leaving his Montessori school as they care about him so much there, however, I had a meeting with the principal and she was very supportive and for some reason if things don't work out at Lisbon, he can go back!

Ashton's latest career aspiration is to work for NERF!  So he can have lots of nerf guns!!!!

We had a nice Christmas.  Relatively quiet!  Ashton received the gift of the Xbox 360 that he had been wanting so desperately!!!  He's been a very happy boy!

Ready for a Nerf battle

Kinect for XBOX 360

Minecraft Legos from Grandpa and Grandma B

Playing his new XBOX 360

No comments:

Post a Comment