Monday, December 11, 2017

December snowfall





There is just nothing cuter than Ashton all bundled up to go outside and play in the snow!

Also yesterday Ashton's 3rd or 4th tooth fell out.  The first few that fell out, he literally lost, so now the tooth fairy comes even if there is no physical evidence of the tooth, the tooth fairy leaves the golden coin and Ashton gets to keep his tooth!  A win win for everyone!

Another funny for the books.  Yesterday, Lily was decorating the Christmas tree and Lily said to Ashton, "Ashton, please help me put on the (Christmas) skirt."  Ashton replies, "no way, I am not wearing that!"

Lastly this is the time of year when I often reflect on my little guy.  Even though he is super active, and sometimes has difficulty in school and at home, overall when I am around his peers and other kids his age I am really in awe of what a really awesome kid he is!  We are so blessed that he calls us mommy and daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment