Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good news so far this week!

I am praying that the good news continues!

First of all, Mother's Day was lovely! I loved every minute of it. It ended up just being bm and us, but it truly was a delightful day! I think she enjoyed it too! Thank you Jesus for your providence! It was a big reminder to me that most of what I worry about never happens...so I really need to stop worrying!!!

Next, yesterday we finally received the results of the sweat test. Joyfully, baby a. does not have CF!!! Praise God!!!!

Today baby a. went to the doctor for his 1 month check up. He is doing great! He gained about 2 lbs and 2 inches. He now weights 7 lbs and 10 oz and is 20 3/4 inches! Praise God!

Tommorow is the big day. Lord I pray that you give our birthmother an overwhelming sense of peace. I pray against any anxiety that may try to disturb her soul. Lord I pray you will surround her with lots of love and support. Encourage her, uphold her, let her feeling your loving arms wrap around her.

Lord guard my heart as well. Please protect me from anxiety creeping in. Give me too an overwhelming sense of your peace. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment