Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Update

Well we survived the revocation week! Yeah! According to my attorney she mailed our homestudy to the court on Monday and we should hear back from the court in about two weeks a court date to finalize the adoption.

I tell you, I am still pinching myself. Who I am Lord, that your are mindful of me! I just can't believe you have given me the gift of a newborn infant.

Baby A. is doing great! He is getting sooo big! I love when he tries to maneuver his hands into his mouth. He has a new nickname. Grunt! When he was smaller he barely cried or made a sound, now 5 weeks later he grunts all the time!

Baby A. and his parents completed their first huge parenting milestone and went family tent camping on a damp, wet, and windy weekend in Lancaster, PA. Hopefully our next trip will have better weather, but we had fun nonetheless!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are my heroes! I barely survived campig with a 5 year old in the rain, and you did it with a 5 year old AND an infant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! You guys rocked it! We can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete