Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My walls of denial are crumbling!

Up until recently I think I have been living in disbelief and denial. Now with the high probability that the due date will be moved up several weeks, my walls of denial are crumbling! I am realizing that holy batman...we are going to have a baby in our house very shortly and we are soooo not ready on so many levels!!!! I guess that is what happens when you have less than 6-8 weeks to prepare:)

Please pray for us. Please pray for our birth mother. Pray that she will remain steadfast in her decision. Pray that grief that she will experience not overwhelm her. Pray for the health of her unborn child. Please pray for us as we prepare mentally and emotionally. Ask that God provide us with the wisdom and knowledge we need for the baby's delivery and beyond.

Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment